Work Package 7: Advanced System and Plant Control
- Development of integrated computer-based optimization methods and systems to improve the total control quality of ship propulsions systems
- Development of model-based diagnostic and health monitoring methods to increase system availability.
- Development of adaptive and advanced control applications for extreme operating conditions to eliminate the need for manual tuning.
- New concept for thermal process adaption and control of total energy production, usage and storage.
- New concepts for ship propulsion supporting vessel asset management system and data management infra-structure
Work Package Highlights